Panametrics XDP explosion-proof display adds local visual indication to your field-mounted XMO2, XMTC, or any other transmitter with a 4–20 mA output. The XDP display provides oxygen or hydrogen measurement in percent or ppm.
The XDP features advanced microprocessor-based electronics, an infrared, through-the-glass keypad, a universal power supply (85 to 264 VAC), 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 2 VDC analog output, four process alarms, and a fault alarm.
- Explosion-proof certification: Class I, Division 1, Groups B, C, and D
- Flameproof: ExII 2 GD EEx d IIC T6
- Infrared (IR) through-the-glass keypad
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 140°F
- Three-curve software for hydrogen-cooled generator
- Programmable process relay contacts