Sentinel LCT8 high-accuracy ultrasonic flowmeter is ideal for critical liquid processes, including pipeline leak detection, custody transfer, and allocation measurement. It fits 6" to 24" pipes and comes with 150#, 300#, or 600# flanges.
The Sentinel LCT8 ultrasonic flowmeter is ideal for liquid custody transfer, pipeline leak detection, allocation measurement, and other critical liquid process applications.
Its eight-path design provides a stratified field that cancels the effect of swirl and flow disturbances caused by changing fluid properties or installation effects. Eight measurement paths also give you better visibility into what's happening in the pipeline to help you make informed decisions and minimize risk.
The benefits of the ultrasonic flow measurement technology include: no drifting or required periodic calibration, no pressure drop, no restriction in the pipe, no moving parts, no filters or strainers to wear out.
- For liquid hydrocarbons, crude and refined products, and other liquids
- Fits 6" to 24" pipe sizes
- 150#, 300#, and 600# flanges
- Communications: PanaLink over RS232/485/USB and Modbus RTU over RS232/485
- Class 1, Div 1, Groups B, C, & D hazardous area classification
- Custody transfer performance approvals