Panametrics PM880 hygrometer is a complete, intrinsically safe, portable moisture analyzer system for measuring the moisture and humidity content of industrial gases and liquids.
The Panametrics PM880 hygrometer is a complete moisture analyzer system for measuring the moisture and humidity content of industrial gases and liquids. The PM880 portable hygrometer comes with full datalogging capabilities and a built-in infrared port to send data to a PC for detailed analysis and reporting. It comes in two versions: a battery-powered intrinsically safe model, and an AC-powered general purpose model.
The PM880 is compatible with Panametrics aluminum oxide moisture probes for measuring moisture concentration in gases and non-aqueous liquids from trace (ppb) to ambient levels. Add a SS880A standard sample system for use with natural gas, industrial gases, and liquids. The PM880 communicates with a PC via infrared to transfer log files to be read in Panametrics PanaLog Viewer software.
- IP67 rated, intrinsically safe, handheld hygrometer for measuring absolute humidity in liquids and gases
- 240x200 pixel LCD graphic display with backlight
- Internal data logger stores up to 60 log/site files
- Simple programming via graphic user interface
- Sample system for natural gas and other industrial gases and liquids
- IrDA communication with PC for viewing test results in Panametrics PanaLog Viewer