Panametrics PanaFlow LC ultrasonic clamp-on liquid flowmeter for hazardous locations. Fits 3/4" to 300" pipe sizes.
The PanaFlow LC fixed clamp-on ultrasonic flow meter is certified for use in hazardous areas. It replaces the Digital Flow XMT868 and offers improved signal processing, improved accuracy, configurable inputs and outputs, and multiple ultrasonic transducer path options.
PanaFlow LC comes in explosionproof or flameproof designs and can be used to measure flow of most refinery or chemical liquids including hydrocarbon liquids, crude oil, lubricating oils, refined hydrocarbons oils, solvents, chemicals, water, sea water, and more. Clamp-on transducers offer the benefit of non-obstructive flow, not having to break into pipe, and can be installed in existing applications.
- Wide selection of transducers suitable for many applications
- Fits 3/4" to 300" pipe sizes
- Hazardous area certification
- HART and Foundation Fieldbus digital protocols
- Velocity, volumetric, mass, totalizer, and energy flow rate measurements