The world's first SIL-certified ultrasonic flowmeter, Panametrics PanaFlow HT brings the stability and reliability of ultrasonic flow measurement to difficult applications. The PanaFlow HT system consists of XMT900 electronics, wetted Bundle Waveguide Transducers, and the meter body (standard sizes from 3" to 16").
The PanaFlow HT is designed for use with extreme process temperatures, and in problematic liquids. As a safety flow meter or coker flow meter, the PanaFlow HT SIL flowmeter is designed for use in safety-critical applications to reduce risk to personnel, to plant assets, to the environment, and to the bottom line.
- IEC61508 certified SIL2 with single design system, SIL3 with redundant design system
- Analog/SIL output with HART® two digital outputs standard (pulse, frequency, alarm, or control), RS-485 modbus output; Second analog output optional
- Bidirectional flow measurement in process temperatures from -328° to 1112°F plus corrosive or aggressive liquids
- GE patented Correlation Transit Time flow measurement
- Local or remote mount (up to 100 ft) electronics in epoxy-coated aluminum weatherproof enclosure
- Carbon steel or stainless steel meter body, 316L stainless steel transducers
- No drift, no maintenance, no periodic calibration required