Lesman is the authorized distributor for Panametrics flowmeters, humidity, dewpoint, and moisture analyzers, plus gas measurement and analytics instrumentation in Wisconsin, Northern Illinois, and Northern Indiana.
The Panametrics Moisture.IQ is a multichannel, multifunction aluminum oxide-based moisture analyzer. It measures trace moisture, pressure and temperature in non-aqueous liquids and gases, for use wherever moisture impacts the quality, efficiency, or performance of a product or process.
Moisture.IQ accepts inputs from electrochemical sensors for measuring oxygen concentrations in gases. Two auxiliary inputs can accept analog signals from any transmitter with 0/4 to 20 mA or -1 to 4 V output, so you can add two transmitters and an oxygen measurement to each available channel. Two optional module bays hold either a one-channel or three-channel module. With up to six sets of sensors coming to one set of electronics, you can signiﬁcantly reduce your cost per measurement point.
The graphical user interface and industrial touchscreen display are intuitive enough for use without the need for a manual. The display shows six or twelve measurements at a time. Plus, you can set up multiple display pages to scroll through, showing different parameters on each. The real-time clock and data logging allow for enhanced monitoring and troubleshooting, and color-coded status gives you measurement alarm information at a glance.
- Input: Signal from IQ.probe or M-Series probe from ambient moisture to ppb
- ±0.9°F accuracy
- Measures trace moisture, pressure and temperature
- Multichannel, multifunction, datalogging analyzer and transmitter in one box
- Pressure ranges up to 5000 psi, pressure accuracy ±1% full scale
- Touchscreen display of six or twelve parameters simultaneously
- Real-time clock and data logging for enhanced monitoring and troubleshooting
- Rack, bench, and panel versions available