Panametrics HygroPro Aluminum Oxide Moisture Transmitter
Panametrics HygroPro aluminum oxide moisture transmitter measures ppb trace to ambient levels of moisture concentration in gases and non aqueous liquids.
Newer model now available. See the HygroPro II for an updated version with faster response time and HART communications.
The Panametrics HygroPro aluminum oxide moisture transmitter measures ppb trace to ambient levels of moisture concentration in gases and non aqueous liquids. HygroPro is intrinsically safe and loop-powered to fit the demands of rugged applications in the petrochemical, natural or industrial gas, power generation, aerospace, and pharmaceutical industries.
The compact unit combines an aluminum oxide moisture sensor with a built-in temperature thermistor and pressure transducer into a single unit for accurate realtime measurement and calculation of parameters.
HygroPro has a six-button keypad and integrated backlit display for local viewing and programming of the display, analog and RS-485 digital output, other functions, and diagnostics. Through the RS-485 interface, multiple HygroPro units can run on a single network.
- Measures trace ppb to ambient moisture in gas and non-aqueous liquids
- Built-in temperature and pressure sensors
- Complete program capability using local six-button keypad
- Analog 4-20 mA and digital RS-485 outputs; Need HART communications? See the HygroPro II.
- Calibration traceable to NIST