Panametrics DigitalFlow DF868 is a full-featured fixed-installation liquid flowmeter, designed to meet your flow metering and energy measurement needs. Patented Correlation Transit-Time™ digital signal processing provides drift-free measurement in both ultra-clean and most "dirty" liquids, including fluids with gas bubbles and entrained solids that would historically require the use of Doppler-type meters.
Using clamp-on flow transducers, the DF868 flow meter measures flow rate through metal, plastic or even concrete-lined pipes without penetrating the pipe wall. Clamp-in wetted transducers can be attached to the inner wall of larger pipes, and come with dual element heads for 100% redundancy.
- Single-and dual-channel modes to reduce cost-per-measurement-point
- Good for applications on pipe sizes from 1/2" to 300" and larger
- Two independent programmable graphic LCDs
- Three inputs, multiple analog, totalizer/frequency, and alarm relay outputs
- Energy measurement option for velocity, volumetric, and energy flow rates
- TransFlection mode for difficult multiphase fluids
- Built-in 43,000-point datalogger, includes totalized flow and trend data