The dew.IQ gives you dependable, real-time moisture measurements with proven aluminum oxide technology. Its compact hygrometer display and controller have a and intuitive interface makes it easier to display the measured concentration of water vapor in gas phase applications the way you want to see it. The analyzer accurately tracks fast-changing conditions and displays the moisture contents as dew/frost point temperature or as ppmv with constant pressure input.
The dew.IQ is available with the Panametrics IQ.probe and is a replacement for Panametrics MMS35 and General Eastern MMY2650.
- Input: Signal from IQ.probe or M-Series probe from ambient moisture to ppb
- Displays moisture content in dew/frost point and ppmv
- Analog recorder output, switch-selectable voltage or mA output
- One fail-safe fault relay and two Form C SPDT relays
- 32GB capacity with MicroSD card, 2GB onboard storage capacity
- Available in 9.5" rack, bench, panel and wall-mount weatherproof packages