Meriam MFC5150 General Purpose HART® Handheld Communicator
General purpose handheld communicator for HART® v5, 6, or 7 devices. Battery powered, no subscription required. Reads manufacturer DDs in their native formats.
Meriam's MFC 5150 is a portable handheld HART® communicator with a fast startup time for commissioning, configuring, and maintaining HART v5, 6, or 7 registered or unregistered field devices. It can read the complete library of HART device descriptions (more than 1200 distinct devices) with no translation required (per HART Communication Foundation SDC-625 infrastructure).
Its 4.3" touchscreen provides excellent anti-glare viewing for comfortable mobile use in darkness or in bright sunlight. All of its functions can be navigated easily using the full QWERTY keyboard, intuitive icons, and on-demand help menus.
This upgrade to the retired Meriam MFC4150 series runs on Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries, and holds the full DD librarry on a 4GB MicroSD card. No more "swapping out DD files" on your handheld for each project — the MFC5150 can hold them all.
- For commissioning HART® 5, 6, and 7 devices, reconfiguring field devices for process changes, and troubleshooting
- Reads manufacturers' DDs in their native format from any HART® registered or unregistered device; Stores DDs on 4GB MicroSD card
- No annual subscriptions required
- User interface for data entry, screen response, gesturing, HART® beat plus hot key menu and on-demand help menu
- Full suspend/resume functionality
- XL Battery for at least 10 hours continuous use with 100% backlight
- Manage device information through PC connection and FC Manager utility software
- Approved for use in general purpose applications and environmentas
- Ships with docking station with universal power adapters, HART® lead kit (39.4" long cables with molded banana plug test leads), rechargeable battery pack, USB cable and microSD card, Nylon carrying case, hand strap, printed quick start guide, CD with documentation, drivers, and PC utility.