The MS3000 Series is a Class V shutoff, heavy-duty, metal seated valve engineered for high pressure and temperature applications with an extended bonnet standard for pipe insulation and enhance packing. The metal seats are identical upstream and downstream and can be interchanged during routine maintenance thereby extending the effective life.
The MS3000 is designed for pressure up to 990 psi (69 bar) and temperatures up to 1000°F and is ideal for condensate, steam or gas service. A wide variety of end connections are available.
- Size 1/4" through 2" full port and 3" x 2" (sch. 160 pipe bore)
- Three-piece, non-swing-out design
- Flanged, NPT, weld, or custom end connectors
- Body, Ball Stem Material: standard and special alloys
- 316SS chrome carbide coated ball seats
- Graphite stem packing and body seals
- ISO 5211 mounting pad and operator lever