The Marwin 5801 is an API 607 certified fire safe flanged ball valve available in standard (5801R) or full port (5801F) construction.
The 5801 series has specially designed seats that provide tight shutoff and low torque. Standard features include dependable, fully contained double body seals, anti-static devices and blow-out proof stems.
The 5801F model valves have a full diameter, straight, construction-free flow path, giving about the same flow capacity as a similar size piece of pipe. Full port valves are used when flow capacity and pressure drop are critical, or when frequent cleaning with a flush or pig is required.
- Available in 1/2" (5801F) or 1" (5801R) to 8" valve sizes
- Investment cast 2-piece bolted body construction
- ASME Class 150 port rating
- Blow-out proof stem
- Reinforced PTFE seats
- Adjustable, live-loaded graphite packing
- API 598 inspection and testing
- API 607 5th Edition fire tested
- Locking lever operator