The Marwin 3000 is a soft seat ball valve engineered for applications with pressure up to 4000 psi (275 bar) and temperatures to 600°F. The 3000 series is available with integral extended ends with heat sink construction for in-place welding without damage to seats and seals.
Marwin's 3000 ball valve is available in a variety of seat/seal and body materials with a full range of end connections: NPT, tube end, clamp end, flanged, and more.
- Valve sizes 1/4" to 3" full port and 1/4" to 4" standard (reduced) port
- Pressures to 4000 psi, temperatures to 600°F
- Ideal for hydraulic, gas, steam or process piping applications
- API 607 4th edition, fire tested
- Anti-static construction
- Available materials include Carbon steel, 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Duplex, Hastelloy C, Monel, Titanium, 254SMO, Bonze and other alloys
- PED Category I available