Lesman Complete Bubbler System for Liquid Level Applications
$500+ Orders on Lesman.com Ship Free via UPS Ground
Lesman complete bubbler system comes fully assembled, wired, configured to your level range, tested, and ready for easy installation. When you place your order, be sure to include your level range and engineering units (%, inches, feet, gallons), liquid Specific Gravity, and a 40-character name for the panel nameplate.
Are bubbler systems still viable for measuring liquid level? Yes, they are. And Lesman probably has one in stock for you.
A bubbler system in an accurate and still inexpensive way to measure the fluid level in open or vented containers. A complete bubbler level measurement system consists of a source of compressed air, an air flow restrictor, sensing tube, and pressure transmitter. And the Lesman bubbler system comes complete, wired, and ready to drop directly into your application.
Air bubbler systems contain no moving parts, making them suitable for measuring the level of water, viscous fluids, liquids with large quantities of suspended solids, slurries, sewage, drainage water and sludge. The only part of the sensor that contacts the liquid is a dip tube that is chemically compatible with the material being measured. Since the point of measurement has no electrical components, the technique is a good choice for most fluids and especially good for fluids classified as hazardous.
What makes the bubbler more safe is that the system controls are located outside the tank in a separate enclosure with only the pneumatic plumbing running to the tank, isolating the tank in the hazardous area from the bubbler panel in the safe area.
- NEMA 4/12 carbon steel enclosure panel (HWD: 24"x20"x8") with hinged door, sub-panel, heater/thermostat and wall-mount flange bracket kit
- Air supply regulator with 0-60 PSIG output
- 0.3 micron coalescing filter (replaceable element)
- HART®-compatible pressure transmitter with general purpose approval, configured for level (2 to 133 ft WC range)
- Six-digit digital level indicator with two Form C relays and 4-20 mA output
- Constant flow, pneumatic differential relay with indicating rotameter
- Nylon tubing and brass push-to-connect fittings inside the panel, compression fitting buklhead connections for air and bubbler supply
- Air purge or air blowdown for purging the diptube, controlled by manual pushbutton
When you place your order, be sure to include your level range and engineering units (%, inches, feet, gallons), liquid Specific Gravity, and a 40-character name for the panel nameplate.
Installation is the customer’s responsibility. Installation requires mechanical services to mount the panel (67 pounds), pipe fitter services for inlet air/gas supply and outlet piping of regulated air to the dip tube, and fabrication and mounting of the dip tube. The bubbler panel is pre-configured for the customer’s level conditions so no programming is required.
|2 to 133 Ft Water Column
|Suitable for air or nitrogen supply