Kromschroder’s BCU460 burner control unit ignites and monitors gas burners for intermittent or continuous operations for directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity. It displays program status, unit parameters and flame signal level directly on the unit. It can also be adjusted to meet local requirements by using the BCSoft software to adjust unit parameters.
The BCU460 has a fully electronic design that reacts quickly to various process requirements, making it suitable for frequent cycling operations. For industrial furnaces, the BCU460 takes over tasks that relate to the burner, relieving the load on the actual furnace.
The BCU465 adds Proof of Closure switch monitoring and purge timing.
- For intermittent or continuous operation
- Displays program status, unit parameters, and flame signal level
- BCU465 has Proof of Closure switch monitoring and purge timing
- Compatible with BCSoft software
- Optional air valve control assists furnace control for cooling, purging and capacity controls task
- Optional PROFIBUS DP interface
- Certified for SIL 3 and compliant with PL e