Jordan Valve's Mark 70 is a line of pneumatically-operated, diaphragm control valves that combine multiple spring actuators with the precision of sliding gate seat for closer control and greater accuracy.
Jordan's unique sliding gate control valve trim works with pressure, temperature, pH, level, or flow controllers for fast response, long-term reliability, and high levels of accuracy on steam, gas, liquid, and chemical services.
- 1/2" to 2" valve sizes
- Totally enclosed multi-spring actuator minimizes deadband; Field reversible without the use of special tools or additional parts
- Stem packing four times deeper than stem travel protects against leakage
- Sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- Easily interchangeable CVs
- Tight ANSI Class IV shutoff
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
Make one selection from each section of the chart. A finished model number will look like this: 70100DI/PTT3A4N3Q3N3ARD
For 1/4" and 3/8" valve requirements, order a 1/2" valve with a reducer.
|Sliding Gate Pneumatic Control Valve, NPT Threaded End Connections, 303 Stainless Steel Trim, Jorcote or Stainless Steel Seat, Teflon Packing, and 35M Actuator and Air Regulator
|Ductile Iron Body
||303 Stainless Steel
303 Stainless Steel/Jorcote
||3-15 PSI Direct Acting
3-15 PSI Direct Acting
||Air to Close
Air to Open
* Cv at capacity for a given valve size provided at no charge.