Jordan Valve Mark 67 Pilot-Operated Sliding Gate Pressure Regulator
Jordan Valve's Mark 67 pilot-operated sliding gate regulator provides greater accuracy and lower offset than can be achieved with a self-operated regulator making it ideal for critical pressure reducing applications.
Jordan Valve's Mark 67 regulator is ideal for critical pressure reducing applications. It provides greater accuracy and lower offset than can be achieved with a self-operated regulator. The Mark 67 regulator combines the short stroke of the sliding gate with the action of a pilot valve to create a faster, more accurate meaning less droop as your flow increases) response. This allows for higher accuracy in a self-contained valve when control systems are not an option.
Mark 67 is also available with differential pilot for services where a constant differential must be maintained between two fluids, used for atomizing steam and oil for combustion on oil burners where a constant differential between the steam and oil must be maintained.
- Line sizes from 1/2" to 6"
- Threaded, ANSI flange, or DIN flange connections available
- Controls pressure of gaseous oxygen to steel mill furnaces, sealing oil in turbines, and steam mains and distribution lines
- Sliding gate seats for straight-through flow, low turbulence, quiet operation, fast response, and tight (ANSI Class IV) shutoff
- Plug-style pilot valves for pressure settings ranging from 10 to 200 PSI
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
Make one selection from each section of the chart. A finished model number will look like this: 6799H050DI/PTMV1A40S6MDS3
|Pilot Operated Pressure Regulator, Threaded End Connections, Ductile Iron Body, 303 Stainless Steel Trim, Seat, and Pilot, 316 Stainless Steel Diaphragm/Actuator|
|Pressure Drop||15-25 PSI
5.0 (Std. on 1/2")
9.5 (Std. on 3/4")
15 (Std. on 1")
25 (Std. on 1-1/4")
30 (Std. on 1-1/2")
50 (Std. on 2")
|Pressure Range||10-30 PSI
* Cv at capacity for a given regulator size provided at no charge.