Jordan Valve's Mark 66 is a highly accurate and economical air-loaded pressure regulator that provides regulation from a local or remote station. The Mark 66 is designed with straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation, short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation, tight shutoff, and easily interchangeable Cv values.
The Mark 66 setpoint is adjusted by controlling the air pressure supplied to the top of the diaphragm. This supplied air pressure opens the valve to allow the process media to pass through the seats. The downstream pressure is sensed beneath the diaphragm. As the downstream pressure exceeds the setpoint, pressure is exerted on the diaphragm which raises the stem to modulate the seats toward the closed position. The LowFlow JR regulator is ideal for controlling the pressure load to the top of the diaphragm.
- For use on steam, air, gas, liquids, or chemicals
- Sliding gate seat and straight-through flow; Static air signal determines set point, no control spring or pilot needed
- Range ability of approximately 40:1
- No minimum differential pressure requirement
- All metal-to-metal contacts: No gaskets or o-rings to wear out
- Not susceptible to dirty service problems