Jordan Valve Mark 58 Cage Trim Back Pressure Regulator
The Jordan Valve Mark 58 is a globe style cage trim back pressure regulator for use in steam, air, gas, liquids, or chemicals.
The Jordan Valve Mark 58 is a globe style cage trim back pressure regulator. The Mark 58 has three ports: a bypass outlet on the bottom, and two side ports that are directly connected to serve as dual inlet and outlet for through-flow.
The Mark 58 can be installed in a T fashion, allowing fluid to flow in one side and out the other with the flow relieved via the bottom bypass when the pressure exceeds the setting. It can also be installed with one side port as an inlet and the other side port plugged, with flow relief through the bottom bypass.
- Sizes: 1/4" through 2" (DN8 through DN50)
- Cv values from 0.21 to 32.4
- For use in steam, air, gas, liquids, or chemicals
- Large diaphragm area for increased sensitivity and accuracy
- Shutoff: ANSI Class IV (hard seat); ANSI Class VI (soft seat)
|Regulator Type||Back Pressure|