Jordan Valve's Mark 50 back pressure regulator features advanced sliding gate seat technology for straight-through flow, short stroke that is a third of a globe-style valve, quiet operation and tight shutoff. The proprietary Jorcote seat material is extremely hard with a low coefficient of friction that delivers outstanding performance.
Coupled with the short stroke of the unique sliding gate seat, The Jordan Valve Mark 50 is the most accurate and durable direct operated industrial back pressure regulator available in the market today. It is suitable for use in industries including chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, pulp and paper, and more.
- Sliding gate seat for unsurpassed trim life and accuracy
- Short stroke of the sliding gate means fast response to changes in process conditions, resulting in less offset in pressure
- Designed to modulate to hold a specific back pressure, monitor and regulate upstream pressure
- Quiet operation, typically 5 to 10 dB less than globe style regulators, and no chattering from disc and plate contact
- Straight-through flow cuts turbulence
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
Make one choice from each section of the chart. A finished model number will look like this: 50025CS/PTS3A414JLMD
|Self-Operating Back Pressure Regulator, Carbon Steel Body, NPT Threaded
End Connections, 303 Stainless Steel Trim and Seat
|Carbon Steel Body
(1/4" to 3/4" Valves)
(1" to 2" Valves)
||316 Stainless Steel
* Cv at capacity for a given regulator size provided at no charge.