Jordan Valve's Mark 33 is a motor-operated valve for boiler feedwater control applications. It features the Jordan sliding gate seat and a heavy-duty Honeywell industrial motors for proportional, on/off, and 4-20 mA electronic control. The sliding gate seats provide straight-through flow for reduced turbulence and quiet operation.
The Mark 33 delivers exceptional pressure drop abilities through the sliding gate seat's short stroke, permitting greater use of the motor torque output.
- Available in sizes 1/4" to 2" with Cvs up to 70
- Heavy duty industrial grade motor — NEMA 3 rated diecast magnesium housing, UL® listed and CSA approved
- Oil-immersed motor and gear train for long-term, reliable performance
- Short stroke for fast response and accurate regulation
- ANSI Class IV shutoff
- Easily interchangeable CVs