Jordan Valve's Mark 2000 is an externally piloted, angle-seat valve with self-adjusting packing gland, intermediate relief, and wiper. The angle-seat construction of the body makes it ideal for use in high flow rate applications. It's compact size and light-weight design makes this valve suitable for OEM machinery or tight spaces.
- Sizes: 1/2" through 2"
- Pressure range: 0-362 psi max; Actuation supply pressure: 29 to 145 psi
- Actuator can be rotated 360°
- Position indicator (open/closed) standard
- Water hammer free design with PTFE seat
- Actuator supply material: air, neutral gas, clear neutral liquids