The Jerguson LumaStar LED illuminators provide white LED lights for glass gages to enhance visibility when reading gage levels in low-light conditions. High-contrast illumination makes it easy to see the level between two glass sections. And even when the gage glass is dirty, the white LEDs leave no doubt as to where the level is.
With LED lights, costs of electricity and maintenance will go down and the life of the lights will be longer than alternatives — up to 100,000 hour life span. The lights come in both aluminum (EPL-100) and 316 stainless steel (EPL-316) casings to fit a variety of applications and environments.
- White LED Lights for optimal level readings
- Covers four Size 9 gage sections or five Size 7 gage sections
- Little to no maintenance needed for entire life span: around 10 years or approximately 100,000 hours
- Explosion-proof power supply with an intrinsically safe lighting circuit
- Approved for Class 1, Div 1, Group B-D plus Zone 1 & 2 environments