Honeywell XYR6000 STTW Smart Wireless Temperature Transmitter
ISA100-compliant wireless smart transmitter that supports three thermocouple inputs, two RTD inputs, or one thermocouple and one RTD, accuracy to ±0.1% range, battery or 24 VDC power option
Battery-powered Honeywell XYR6000 STTW temperature transmitter supports three thermocouple inputs, two RTD inputs, or one thermocouple and one RTD without sharing field wiring terminals. The temperature transmitter will simultaneously support an integral probe and external inputs.
- Available models: STTW820, STTW830, STTW840 with direct mounted thermocouple or RTD (as shown), and STTW400 with input for either three thermocouples or two RTDs
- Accuracy ±0.10% range in mV at reference conditions for linear inputs, RTDs
- Transmitter range with integral 2dBi monopole antenna is 1000 ft clear line-of-sight to Honeywell access point
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) wireless communication
- Powered by two size D 3.6V Lithium batteries, 24VDC power optional