Honeywell UDC3200 1/4 DIN Digital Single Loop Controller
1/4 DIN digital single loop controller, two universal inputs for thermocouples, RTDs, linear current and voltage, NEMA 4X/IP66 front-face, two-line digital display for process variable and setpoint
Honeywell’s UDC3200 1/4 DIN sized digital controller for regulating temperature and other process variables in heating and cooling applications, metal-working, food, pharmaceutical, semicondcutor, testing, and environmental work. It monitors and controls processes in environmental chambers, plastic processing machines, furnaces and ovens, and packaging machinery. It's a direct drop-in upgrade to Honeywell's retired UDC3000 and UDC3300 models.
Standard features on the UDC3200 include Honeywell Accutune III automatic tuning, fuzzy logic overshoot suppression, thermocouple health (drift) alarming, upscale/downscale sensor break protection. Modbus RTU RS-485 or Ethernet communications optional. The UDC3200 can be configured using the front-face pushbuttons, through the IR port, or using a PC with an IR adapter and Honeywell's Process Instrrument Explorer software.
During normal operation, the UDC3200's upper display is dedicated to the process variable, and the lower display shows key operating parameters (output, setpoints, inputs, deviation, tuning parameter set, timer status, or minutes remaining in a setpoint ramp). Other indicators on the display show alarm, control mode, temperature unit indication, status of control relays, whether setpoint program is in run or hold mode.
- Two universal analog inputs for thermocouple, RTD, mA, mV, or voltage, sampled 6 times per second
- Accuracy ±0.2% full scale input, typical resolution 16 bits
- Two digital inputs or one auxiliary output and one digital input
- Two outputs plus alarms: 0/4-20 mA, 5-amp electromechanical relay, 1-amp solid state relay, dual 2-amp electromechanical relays
- Optional math and ramp/soak setpoint programming functions
- Optional Ethernet or RS-485 Modbus RTU communications options
- PID or On/Off, heat/cool, ratio, actuator three position step control, position proportional (slidewire feedback), carbon potential/dewpoint/O2, manual bypass or feed-forward control modes
- CE, UL, CSA approvals available
- Every UDC3200 comes with mouunting brackets, four screws for the NEMA 4 faceplate, and a printed quick-start guide
|Cutout Size||1/4 DIN|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|