1/4 DIN sized digital single loop or limit controller, low level universal input for thermocouples, RTDs, linear current and voltage, one optional high-level input for remote setpoint, SPDT alarm relays. NEMA 4X/IP66 front-face, two-line digital display for process variable and setpoint.
Notice: Due to availability of UDC2500 components, Honeywell is no longer manufacturing these models. Lesman will continue to sell UDC2500s only until our inventory is depleted.
Please call Lesman inside sales for help crossing over your UDC2500 to a new UDC2800 1/4 DIN controller model, or to find a suitable replacement with a shorter lead time.
Honeywell's UDC2500 1/4 DIN sized digital controller monitors and manages temperature and other variables in furnaces and ovens, environmental chambers, packaging machinery, and plastic processing machines. It's the upgrade to Honeywell's retired UDC2000 and UDC2300 models.
Standard features on the UDC2500 include Honeywell Accutune III automatic tuning, fuzzy logic overshoot suppression, thermocouple health (drift) alarming, cold junction compensation on thermocouple inputs, upscale/downscale sensor break protection. RS485 Modbus RTU or Ethernet communications optional. The UDC2500 can be configured using the front-face pushbuttons, through the IR port, or using Process Instrument Explorer PC software.
During normal operation, the UDC2500's upper display is dedicated to the process variable, and the lower display shows key operating parameters (output, setpoints, inputs, deviation, tuning parameter set, timer status, or minutes remaining in a setpoint ramp). Other indicators on the display show alarm, control mode, temperature unit indication, status of control relays, whether setpoint program is in run or hold mode.
- Two analog inputs sampled 6 times per second; One for thermocouple, RTD, mA, mV, or voltage. Second optional high level for 0/1-5V, 0-2V, 0/4-20 mA
- Accuracy ±0.25% full scale input, typical resolution 16 bits
- Two digital inputs or one 4-20 mA auxiliary output and one digital input
- Control output plus alarms: 0/4-20 mA, 5-amp electromechanical relay, 1-amp solid state relay, dual 2-amp electromechanical relays
- Ramp/soak setpoint programming optional
- Optional auto/manual mode
- Optional Modbus RTU over RS-485 or Ethernet communications options
- PID or On/Off, Heat/Cool, ratio, actuator three-position step control, manual bypass or feed-forward control modes
- CE, UL, CSA approvals available, FM approved limit controller
- Controller ships with mounting brackets, four screws for the NEMA 4 faceplate, and a printed quick-start guide
Need a 1/4 DIN controller with Ethernet? See the Honeywell UDC2800 for a suitable replacement.
|Cutout Size||1/4 DIN|
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|