With integral high and low limit controls, multiple SPDT outputs, graphical display, easy interface, and sensor calibration in a single unit, the Honeywell T775 electronic remote temperature controller puts an end to add-on costs.
It includes an integral time clock scheduler with setback and disable output options, an NEMA 4 enclosure, configurable integral and derivative times, and reset programming.
- On/off or analog controller for applications where electronic accuracy and remote sensing of temperature is required
- Two sensor inputs, four SPDT relay outputs
- 1000-foot maximum distance to sensor
- Graphical interface, large display, and intuitive programming save time on installation
- Protects equipment from overheating with modulating high or low limit control
- Setpoint temperature range -40° to 248°F, differential temperature 1° to 150°F