Honeywell SmartLine STAW Wireless Absolute Pressure Transmitters
ISA100-compliant wireless smart transmitter, accuracy to ±0.0625% span, inline or dual head mount, battery or 24 VDC power option.
Honeywell SmartLine wireless transmitters are compatible with Honeywell's ISA100-compliant OneWireless mesh network system. These new wireless transmitters use the same SmartLine Pressure meter body as the non-wireless pressure meters, which reduces spares inventory and maintenance learning curve. Battery-powered SmartLine wireless transmitters don't need power wiring, so transmitters can be installed and commissioned quickly to provide field data to your system.
SmartLine absolute pressure transmitters feature piezoresistive sensor technology that combines pressure sensing with on-chip temperature compensation capabilities. The result is high accuracy, stability and performance over a wide range of application pressures and temperatures. The STAW700 series comes in dual head and inline models, and the STAW84L is an inline transmitter. All are suitable for monitoring, control, and data acquisition.
- Operating Pressure: 0 to 500 PSIA
- Transmitter range with integral omnni antenna is 1150 ft clear line-of-sight
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) wireless communications
- Can be configured to operate in a mesh or star (non-mesh) network
- Over-the-air provisioning via Wireless Device Manager (WDM)
- Publication rates: 1/2, 1, 5, 10, or 30 seconds and 1, 15, 30, and 60 minutes
- Powered by two size D 3.6V Lithium batteries, 24VDC power optional