Honeywell SmartLine ST800 smart remote diaphragm seal transmitters provide accurate measurement in applications with corrosive or high-temperature process fluids. Typical applications include high-accuracy level measurement in pressurized vessels in hydrocarbon processing, flow measurement of slurries and high viscosity process fluids in chemical plants, and tank applications with density or interface measurements.
Available with flush flange seals, flange seal with extended diaphragm, pancake seals, sanitary seals, chemical tee Taylor wedge, seals with threaded process connections, saddle seals, calibration rings, stainless steel armor and PVC-coated, stainless steel armor capillaries, 2” stainless steel nipples, and welded meter bodies.
- PSIA, PSIG, and "WC ranges
- Turndown ratio to 100:1
- Transmitter accuracies to ±0.065% span standard
- HART 7.0, Honeywell DE, and Foundation Fieldbus communication output options
- Automatic static pressure and temperature compensation in the transmiter
- External zero, span, and configuration capability
- Polarity insensitive electrical connections
- Comprehensive on-board diagnostic capabilities
- Full compliance to SIL 2/3 requirements
- FM, CSA, ATEX approvals