Honeywell SmartLine wireless transmitters are compatible with Honeywell's XYR6000 wireless field transmitters and the Honeywell ISA100-compliant OneWireless mesh network system. These new wireless transmitters use the same SmartLine Pressure meter body as the wired pressure meters, which reduces your spares inventory and maintenance learning curve.
SmartLine STGW gauge pressure transmitters can be used for high-pressure measurement in boilers, fuel feeds, and high-pressure reaction vessels in the petrochemical and hydrocarbon recovery industries.
- Transmitter range with integral antenna is 1150 ft clear line-of-sight
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) wireless communications
- Can be configured to operate in a a mesh or star (non-mesh) network
- Local (via handheld device) or over-the-air (via OneWireless) provisioning
- Publication rates: 1/2, 1, 5, 10, or 30 seconds and 1, 15, 30, and 60 minutes
- Powered by two size D 3.6V Lithium batteries, 24VDC power optional