Honeywell SmartLine wireless transmitters are compatible with Honeywell's ISA100-compliant OneWireless mesh network system. They use the same SmartLine Pressure meter body as the non-wireless pressure meters, which reduces spares inventory and maintenance learning curve. Battery powered SmartLine wireless transmitters don't require power wiring, so they can be installed and commissioned quickly to provide field data to your network.
SmartLine STDW differential pressure wireless transmitters can be used in a number of pressure measurement applications, from furnace combustion airflow rate to hydrostatic tank gauging. They can be used with any primary flow element to provide proven, repeatable flow measurements.
- Transmitter range with integral antenna is 1150 ft clear line-of-sight
- 2.4 GHz frequency hopping spread spectrum (FHSS) wireless communications
- Can be configured to operate in a mesh or star (non-mesh) network
- Over-the-air (via OneWireless) provisioning
- Publication rates: 1/2, 1, 5, 10, or 30 seconds and 1, 15, 30, and 60 minutes
- Powered by two size D 3.6V Lithium batteries, 24VDC power optional