Honeywell Searchpoint Optima Plus Point Infrared Gas Detector
Searchpoint Optima Plus is an infrared point hydrocarbon gas detector certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Searchpoint Optima Plus is an infrared point Hydrocarbon gas detector certified for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. The unit’s infrared detection principle offers the fastest speed of response and fail-to-safe operation, ensuring that your plant is compliant, your personnel are protected and your production process can deliver maximum uptime. Reduced routine maintenance, when compared with conventional electro-catalytic based gas detectors, provides low ongoing cost of ownership. The development of advanced internal fault diagnostics and false alarm rejection algorithms ensures that the Searchpoint Optima Plus delivers the highest level of operational integrity.
- Measuring Range: 0-100% LEL, wide selection of Hydrocarbon gas and vapor calibrations.
- Different measuring ranges and solvent calibrations available for specialist applications
- Signal Output: 4-20mA autosensing sink or source
- Repeatability: less than ±2% FSD at 50% FSD
- Linearity: less than 5% FSD
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|