Honeywell's RM7885 is an integrated burner control for semi-automatically fired gas, oil or combination fuel single burner industrial applications.
- Functions include flame supervision, system status indication, system or self-diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Five LEDs provide sequence information
- Operates with the following: Torch-ignited main burner or torch-ignited pilot using S445A Start-Stop Station, or conventional knee or foot operated station
- Terminal provided for external alarm to sound on flame failure
- Adaptable to continuous firing, high-low or modulating firing rate for semi-automatic burner sequencing
- Direct-ignition oil burner or electrically ignited pilot, using S445A Start-Stop Station
Model Selection Guide
A complete flame safeguard system consists of a relay module, subbase, flame detector, and flame amplifier. Add functionality with a keyboard display module (KDM), communication and display modules, first-out expanded annunciator, and combustion system manager software.
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626
|Flame Establishing Period
||On/Off Primary Control