The UltraRAE 3000+ is an advanced compound-specific monitor that can measure benzene and butadiene from 10 ppb to 200 ppm, and other VOCs up to 10,000 ppm. The UltraRAE 3000 has a 60-second response for a benzene/butadiene measurement snapshot and a 15-minute response for benzene STEL measurement.
Plus, optional wireless connectivity (Bluetooth versions only) sends real-time VOC and worker location data up to 2 miles, using a RAELink3 transmitter.
Typical applications include: confined space entry, environmental clean-up and remediation, exploration, hazmat response, leak detection and plant shutdown and turn around.
- Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Accurate measurement of VOCs from 0.01 to 10,000 ppm
- 3-second response time for VOCs; 60-second snapshot measurement option and unique 15-minute STEL measurement
- Correction factors for more than 350 compounds
- RAESep benzene tube for compound-specific measurement
- Sensor and lamp auto-cleaning
- Rugged housing for harsh environments