Honeywell RAE Systems ToxiRAE PID Personal Monitor for Volatile Organic Compounds
$500+ Orders on Lesman.com Ship Free via UPS Ground
ToxiRAE Pro PID offers a standard 10.6 eV lamp with a 1 to 1000 ppm (1 ppm resolution) range, or a high end 9.6 eV lamp PID sensor with a 0.1 to 2000 ppm (0.1 ppm resolution) range. ToxiRAE Pro comes in wireless and non-wireless models.
Honeywell RAE Systems’ ToxiRAE Pro PID is personal monitor for volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The ToxiRAEPro PID can quickly detect and accurately monitor over 300 VOCs. The unit can be programmed to automatically read in equivalent units of the specified compound using its onboard library of 190 correction factors.
The TotiRAE wireless model gives you remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response. The ToxiRAE Pro PID comes with continuous datalogging capability with a three-month capacity at one-minute intervals. You can adjust datalogging intervals from 1 to 3,600 seconds.
- 9.8 eV lamp option: 0.1 - 2,000 ppm range, 0.1 ppm resoultion
- 10.6 eV lamp options: 0.1 - 2,000 ppm range, 0.1 ppm resoultion or 1 - 1,000 ppm range, 1 ppm resolution
- Wireless remote monitoring enhances worker safety
- Man Down Alarm with real-time wireless remote notification
- Easy to maintain, with replaceable sensor,fan, filter, and battery
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
ToxiRAE Pro Family
ToxiRAE Pro: Bump Testing
To build your complete part number, make a selection from each table section below. Your completed model and its price will appear in the Results section. If you don't see the options you need, call us.
|Please complete your model selections.|