RAE Systems’ ToxiRAE 3 is a portable single-gas detector that protects workers against the threat of carbon monoxide (CO) and hydrogen sulfide (H2S). The ToxiRAE 3 uses a three-alarm system equipped with a high-performance, three-electrode sensor that delivers the fastest response time in the industry.
When used with the AutoRAE Lite bump test and calibration station, the ToxiRAE 3 can be put back to work quickly, lowering total cost of ownership. The ToxiRAE 3 can be used in emergency response, fire service, oil and gas, industrial safety and environmental applications.
- High-performance, three-electrode, pinless micro sensor with fast response time (T90 less than 12 seconds)
- 0.1 ppm H2S resolution; high-range 1999 ppm CO available
- Loud, 95dB audible alarm, bright red flashing LEDs, and internal vibration alarm
- Large, easy-to-read and user-configurable display
- Datalogging up to 10 events
- Data downloads and monitor configuration via the AutoRAE Lite calibration station
- IP-67 water- and dust-resistant