Honeywell RAE Systems’ RAEGuard 2 PID is a fixed photoionization detector (PID) that measures volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in both general service and hazardous environments. Its 4-20 mA analog output and RS-485 Modbus digital signal output tie it easily to your plant monitoring system.
The local graphic display, LED status indicator and local audible alarms keep your field operators up to date on current conditions. The digital PID sensor module disconnects easily from the fixed transmitter head for calibration and maintenance. And, you can calibrate the detector or adjust operating parameters with the explosion-proof enclosure in place by using the magnetic key interface.
- Continuous VOC monitoring in hazardous and non-hazardous area locations
- Choice of detection ranges: 0.01 to 100, 0.1 to 1000, or 1 to 1000 ppm
- UL/CSA Class 1, Div 1, Zone 1 intrinsically safe approvals, plus ATEX and IECEx
- Three dry contact relays for high, low, and fault alarms, 4-20 mA analog output and RS-485 Modbus communications
- Reduced maintenance costs — Sensor can be removed and serviced in hazardous locations
- Magnetic-key interface eliminates the need to open the explosion-proof housing when adjusting parameters