RAE Systems QRAE 3 personal multigas detector helps workers in hazardous environments monitor oxygen deficiency plus their exposure to combustible and toxic gases, like hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and hydrogen cyanide (HCN). The display shows simultaneous readings from all installed sensors, and like your cell phone, rotates up to 180° for easy readability when you turn or rotate the detector.
With built-in wireless communications, you can get real-time instrument readings, alarm status, and Man Down warnings from any distance. Real-time hazard readings can be sent through the ProRAE Guardian safety system, or through the EchoView Host closed-loop wireless infrastructure. QRAE 3 comes in either diffusion or pumped version, and is compatible with AutoRAE 2 for automated bump testing and calibration.
- Display readout shows STEL, TWA, peak and minimum values plus real-time gas concentration readings and alarm status
- Visual, audible, and vibratory alarms plus Man Down Alarm; five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Datalogging up to three months
- IP65/67 water- and dust-resistant case and rubber protective boot; Hazardous area classified for use in Class I, Div 1, Groups A-D environments
- Battery runtime eight hours minimum
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2; Communicates in closed-loop wireless system through EchoView Host
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application.
|QRAE3 Pumped Models|
|LEL, H2S, CO, O2 - Li-on Battery, Non-Wireless Detector||M020-11111-111|
|LEL, H2S, CO, O2 - Li-on Battery, Wireless (900MHz) Detector||M020-11211-111|
|LEL, H2S, CO, HCN - Li-on Battery, Non-Wireless Detector||M020-11112-141|
|LEL, H2S, CO, HCN - Li-on Battery, Wireless (900MHz) Detector||M020-11212-141|
|QRAE3 Diffusion Models|
|LEL, H2S, CO, O2 - Li-on Battery, Non-Wireless Detector||M020-21111-111|
|LEL, H2S, CO, O2 - Li-on Battery, Wireless (900MHz) Detector||M020-21211-111|
|LEL, H2S, CO, HCN - Li-on Battery, Non-Wireless Detector||M020-21112-141|
|LEL, H2S, CO, HCN - Li-on Battery, Wireless (900MHz) Detector||M020-21212-141|