Honeywell RAE Systems ppbRAE 3000+ Advanced Handheld VOC Monitor
The Honeywell RAE Systems ppbRAE 3000+ is an advanced wireless handheld VOC monitor with extended range of 0 ppb to 10,000 ppm.
The ppbRAE 3000+ is an advanced handheld VOC monitor with parts per billion measurement. It is commonly used in CBRNE, hazmat response, search and rescue, decontamination, civil defense, oil and gas, and other hazardous environments.
The ppbRAE 3000+ uses a third generation photoionization detector (PID) and built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds. The Bluetooth version can transmit data up to 2 miles away using a built-in RAELink 3 wireless router. The monitor has a large display and large keys that can be operated with three layers of gloves, making it easy to use and maintain in the field.
- Measuring range: 1ppb to 10,000ppm for VOCs; three-second response time
- Sample pump draws from up to 100 feet
- Humidity compensation
- Large display reports gas type, correction factor, concentration
- Correction factors for more than 350 compounds
- Sensor and lamp auto-cleaning
- MIL-STD-810F certified rugged housing for harsh environment