Honeywell RAE Systems’ MultiRAE Pro is a portable multi-threat monitor with 25 sensors to choose from including those for VOCs, toxic gases, combustibles, oxygen levels, and gamma radiation detection.
The MultiRAE Pro’s ability to simultaneously detect gamma radiation and toxic industrial chemicals (TICs/TIMs) enables responders to reduce the equipment footprint and achieve greater agility when operating downrange.
Wireless versions of the device transmit threat and alarm data in real time to a central command station. The five-alarm system, including man down, improves situational awareness and allows for faster incident response.
- Monitor up to 6 threat types at a time
- 25 interchangeable sensor options, including parts-per-billion PID and gamma radiation
- Wireless access to real-time instrument readings
- five-way local and remote wireless alarm
- Intelligent sensors store calibration data, so they can be swapped in the field
- Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2