With the flexibility of up to six field-interchangeable gas sensors, Honeywell RAE Systems' MultiRAE multigas monitor and photoionization detector delivers real-time access to instrument readings and alarm status from any location, even in harsh environments that require intrinsically safe instruments. MultiRAE delivers vital information for fast incident response with five built-in alarms and wireless connectivity to your command center.
The MultiRAE display provides real-time reading of gas concentrations, PID measurement gas and correction factor, Man Down alarm, visual compliance indicators, battery status, datalogging, plus STEL, TWA, peak, and minimum values. It also features continuous datalogging for up to six months (five sensors, one-minute intervals, logging 24/7).
Honeywell RAE Systems MultiRAE helps you meet the monitoring needs in a variety of applications, including industrial hygiene, personal protection, leak detection, and HazMat response.
- 0-5000 ppm range PID, 0.1 ppm resolution for best-in-class measurement
- 25 field-interchangeable sensor options, including PID, NDIR, ammonia, chlorine, and ethylene oxide, and formaldehyde
- Built-in gas libraries include 190 volatile organic compounds and 55 combustible gases
- Built-in pump with 250 cc/min average flow rate and automatic shutoff in low-flow conditions
- Display readout shows real-time gas concentrations, PID measurement gas and correction factor, STEL, TWA, peak and minimum values
- Visual, audible, and vibratory alarms plus Man Down Alarm
- Integrated wireless data and alarm status transmission via optional built-in RF modem; Compatible with ProRAE Guardian system, EchoView, and ConneXt closed-loop wireless system
- Battery life up to 6 hours with included Alkaline batteries
- Certified as Intrinsically Safe by DoC, ATEX, IECEx, and CSA
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2