Honeywell RAE Systems’ MultiRAE Benzene monitor is the industry’s first wireless, portable six-gas monitor for low-level benzene-specific, VOC, and multigas detection. It can detect benzene from 0 to 200 ppm with 0.1 ppm resolution by filtering out other VOCs and gases to eliminate cross-interference.
MultiRAE Benzene makes it easy to detect total VOCs, measure for benzene, or monitor for other hazardous gasses. Typical applications include: confined space entry pre-screening during plant maintenance, personal protection, leak detection, and refinery downstream monitoring.
- Built-in PID detection to detect total VOCs
- 20 field-interchangeable sensor options, including PID, LEL, and exotics like ammonia, chlorine, and formaldehyde
- Large buttons for easy navigation even with up to three glove layers; Flippable screen
- Five local and remote alarms, including man down
- Continuous data logging — six months for five sensors 24/7
- Real-time, wireless access to instrument readings, GPS position, and alarm conditions
- Dust-tight and waterproof (IP65-rated)
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2