Honeywell RAE Systems MiniRAE 3000+ PID Detector and Multigas Monitor for Volatile Organic Compounds
Honeywell RAE Systems' MiniRAE photoionization detector has a dynamic detection range of 0 to 15,000 ppm and three-second response time.
RAE Systems' MiniRAE photoionization detector for VOCs has a dynamic detection range of 0 to 15,000 ppm, a response rate of three seconds, and built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds. It features integrated humidity and temperature sensors to accurately correct for humid conditions.
The power and flexibility of the MiniRAE 3000+ makes it perfect for any application, from industrial hygiene, workplace exposure, and leak detection to Hazmat response, environmental cleanup, remediation, and arson investigations.
- Powerful internal sampling pump with integrated flow rate at 500 cc/min, draws through up to 100 feet of tubing horizontally or vertically
- Built-in correction factors list for more than 200 chemical compounds
- Integrated flash light for better viewing in dark conditions and tight spaces
- Built-in 900 MHz RF modem standard for sending data wirelessly to a PC up to 500 feet away
- Classified as Intrinsically Safe in U.S. and Canada for Class I, Div 1 Groups A-D environments
- Visual and audible alarms
- Standard 6 month datalogging with one minute intervals
- Battery life up to 16 hours operating time with Lithium Ion battery, 12 hours with Alkaline batteries