RAE Systems' MiniRAE photoionization detector for VOCs has a dynamic detection range of 0 to 15,000 ppm, a response rate of three seconds, and built-in correction factors for more than 200 compounds. It features integrated humidity and temperature sensors to accurately correct for humid conditions.
The power and flexibility of the MiniRAE 3000 makes it perfect for any application, from industrial hygiene, workplace exposure, and leak detection to Hazmat response, environmental cleanup, remediation, and arson investigations.
- Powerful internal sampling pump with integrated flow rate at 500 cc/min, draws through up to 100 feet of tubing horizontally or vertically
- Built-in correction factors list for more than 200 chemical compounds
- Integrated flash light for better viewing in dark conditions and tight spaces
- Built-in 900 MHz RF modem standard for sending data wirelessly to a PC up to 500 feet away
- Classified as Intrinsically Safe in U.S. and Canada for Class I, Div 1 Groups A-D environments
- Visual and audible alarms
- Standard 6 month datalogging with one minute intervals
- Battery life up to 16 hours operating time with Lithium Ion battery, 12 hours with Alkaline batteries