Honeywell RAE Systems MicroRAE Wireless Personal Four-Gas Monitor
Honeywell RAE Systems' MicroRAE is a wireless diffusion monitor that simultaneously measures up to four gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustibles (LEL).
Honeywell RAE Systems' MicroRAE is a wireless diffusion monitor that simultaneously measures up to four gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustibles (LEL). The wireless-enabled MicroRAE can deliver real-time instrument readings location and alarm status to other wireless solutions such as ConneXt Plus, ConneXt Pro, ConneXt Loneworker and Safety Communicator.
Built-in wireless communications enables continuous, instant visibility of safety threats for faster, more informed decisions to protect workers, facilities, and the environment, and to optimize operations.
- Real-time gas concentration reading, location, alarm and status transmitted to remote systems via wireless technology
- LEL sensor comes with H2S filter to inhibit catalytic bead sensor poisoning
- Five-way local and remote wireless notification of alarm conditions
- Bluetooth low energy connection to a Safety Communicator Android smart phone for data communication and device configuration
- Honeywell ConneXt compatible with Mesh and Wi-Fi wireless configurations
- IP-67 water- and dust-resistant case with concussion-proof design
- Fully automated bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE 2
- CSA, CE, ATEX approvals
|Oxygen O2||0 to 30%||0.1%|
|Combustible||0 to 100% LEL||1% LEL|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO)||0 to 1,000 ppm||0–250 ppm/1 ppm
250–1,000 ppm/3 ppm
|Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)||0 to 100 ppm||0–50 ppm/0.1 ppm
50–100 ppm/1 ppm
|Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN)||0 to 50 ppm||0.2 ppm|
|Gas Detector Use||Wearable|
|Gas Type||Toxic, Combustible, Oxygen|
|Gas Detector Technology||Catalytic Bead, Electrochemical Cell|
|Gas or Flame||Gas|