The Honeywell RAE Systems AutoRAE Lite is a high-speed, automated bump test and calibration station for ToxiRAE 3 portable gas detectors. Testing and calibration are simple— just cradle the instrument and press a button. The AutoRAE Lite can perform a bump test as fast as 12 seconds, and full calibration in just 2 minutes.
A "no gas flow" alarm alerts the user to potential problems, while the demand-flow system protects against leaks to ensure maximum safety. The station stores data in a text file that can be opened by any spreadsheet software or text editor. The AutoRAE Lite is portable with battery option.
- Low-pressure system with a built-in pump
- Bump test in 12 seconds; Full calibration in 2 minutes
- Demand-flow system with included regulator
- Gas usage only 70 cm3 per bump test
- Tamper-proof data files
- "No gas flow" alarm
- Bump test 700 monitors on one set of batteries