Industrial flame monitoring systems are ideal for multiple burner applications, exotic fuels, hostile environments, and burner types including combination, low NOx, opposed fire, hydrogen, duct, and register burners.
- Signal processor with mounting base, plug-in terminals, three channels, and status LEDS
- Outputs: 0/4-20 mA scalable, 24 VDC @ 50 mA auxiliary output, six SPDT flame relays, one SPDT self-check relay, three normally open alarm relays, power to detector
- Compatible viewing heads: Two S550 models with digital displays plus one S700 compact aluminum or S800 compact stainless steel model
- Optional P532UI User Interface available for enhanced display
- Programmed via FlameTools software
- NEMA 1 enclosure, CSA, FM approvals
Model Selection Guide
Use this table to find the right model for your application. Don't see the option you need? Call a Lesman sales specialist at 800-953-7626.
|Multi-Channel Industrial Flame Signal Processor, 85-265 VAC powered||P531AC|
|Multi-Channel Industrial Flame Signal Processor, 22-26 VDC powered||P531DC|