Honeywell’s OWA100 OneWireless Adapter lets you easily gain access to the information locked in legacy two-wire or four-wire HART devices and bring it into any ISA100 wireless network. The wireless adapter also provides access to four HART dynamic variables (PV, SV, TV, and FV), multivariable data, performance, calibration, and diagnostic information, and field device configuration parameters, and allows configuration of the HART device parameters from a HART-enabled software like Field Device Manager (FDM) or AMS.
The OWA100 OneWireless Adapter lets HART devices send information to the Honeywell OneWireless Network for reliable and fast transfer of field information into Experion Process Knowledge System (PKS) or any other control system wirelessly via OPC client or Modbus-TCP. Each OWA 100 OneWireless Adapter scavenges power from the 4-20ma loop, and draws power from a long-life D-cell Lithium battery. The wireless adapter’s transmission range is 1,000 feet line of sight (LOS) under ideal conditions.
- Accepts input from any two-wire or four-wire HART device
- Joins ISA100.11a-compliant network through a security key provided by the Honeywell Wireless Device Manager (WDM)
- Configurable through OneWireless WDM's web interface and your choice of browser, no local configuration required
- Allows HART device configuration from FDM or AMS
- NEMA 4X/IP66 molded polycarbonate enclosure
- Integral 2.5 dBi omni antenna
- Battery life more than three years
- CSA, IECEx, ATEX approved, UL rated for outdoor use