Honeywell's OneWireless multi-function wireless mesh network supports wireless-enabled applications within a single wireless network, to optimize plant productivity and reliability, improve safety and security, and ensure regulatory compliance. Honeywell's OneWireless network and XYR6000, and SmartLine wireless transmitters are ISA100 wireless compliant. The network also simultaneously supports WirelessHART field instruments, and WiFi devices.
The FDAP is an industrial meshing access point, providing secure and reliable wireless coverage for ISA100 Wireless and WirelessHART field instruments. It self-discovers and forms an IEEE 802.15.4-based wireless mesh network that routes data to and from field instruments and the Wireless Device Manager gateway. It requires minimal configuration through the Wireless Device Manager.
FDAP can also be used as a Modbus master for field-expandable wireless IO (FEWIO) through software configuration. It can connect to Modbus slaves through Modbus RTU or TCP and transmit the Modbus slave data over the wireless mesh network back to the WDM gateway and your control room.
- Two models available, one for Class I, Div 1/Zone 0 environments, and one for Class I, Div 2/Zone 2 environments
- Two 2.4 GHz external antennas provide superior spatial diversity in extreme industrial multi-path environments
- 10/100-Base T Mbps auto-negotiation wired Ethernet port
- NEMA 4X/IP66 enclosure
- 128-bit AES encryption managed through the Wireless Device Manager
- FDAP supports up to 100 field instruments as an access point, up to 50 field instruments as a router; total depends on reporting rates (1, 2, or 10 seconds)
- Supports up to 13 Enraf FlexLine radar gauges