The economical rotary-action Honeywell Modutrol IV motor is the right choice for lower torque, lighter duty applications.
For an explanation of what the model number means, see Modutrol IV Motor Order Number Guide.
To compare specifications side by side, see the Model Selection Guide below. If the model you're trying to replace is obsolete, the table will guide you to the current replacement, and indicate if you need to add accessories for equivalent functionality.
- Torque Rating: 25 to 300 Lb/In
- Timing: 15 to 240 Seconds
- Fixed Stroke, 90° and 160° Dual on Some Models
- Choice of Two-Position, 4-20 mA, or Position Proportional Input
- Ambient Temperature Rating from -20° to 150°F
- Two End-of-Travel Limit Switches Standard
- UL, CSA Approved