Honeywell Midas®-M is a fixed extractive single point gas detector that can monitor up to four toxic, flammable, or ambient gases. Midas-M can has more than 30 gas sensors available. The device monitors points up to 30 meters (100 feet) away while using patented technology to regulate flow rates and ensure error-free gas detection. The standard power supply and communications capabilities include three onboard relays (Form C), 0 mA to 21 mA analog output, and Modbus/TCP Ethernet digital outputs for easy connectivity to control and alarm systems' ports for optimal connectivity and service interaction.
With flexible features and options, the Midas-M Gas Detector works right out of the box and configures easily to meet your needs. Each plug-and-play sensor cartridge is pre-calibrated, so it’s ready when you are. That means longer sensor life, quick-and-easy replacement, and no operator error due to incorrect or depleted sensors. With the Midas-M Gas Detector, customers can get extended sensor calibration periods, patented diagnostics, and lower cost of ownership.
A side range of toxic, flammable and oxygen gas sensor cartridges are available that enable detection of gases used or generated in the Semiconductor and other manufacturing industries.
- Some sensor combinations are limited due to technology limitations
- Easy to read display
- Easy to review and setup settings using plain text
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) protocol — a single Ethernet connection for all power, control, and communication requirements
- Built-in Web Server: Static IP, DHCP, Ability to extract historical data (1600 events stored), Cartridge calibration certificate
- Ability (via HA Service) to upgrade the software
- Enhanced diagnostics
- Automated flow control